I’m honored to be nominated again for the Liebster Award! Thank you to The Things I’ve Made for nominating me.
The rules this time are a little different, the first few being easy enough to fulfill:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Display the award picture
- Answer the 11 questions posed to you
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself
Then there’s the bit I’m unable to do at the moment: nominate 5-11 blogs with less than 1000 followers that I feel deserve the award, and ask them 11 new questions.
I haven’t read anyone’s blog in the last few weeks… at all. I’m far too busy with work, the course I was taking (just ended), renovations, Christmas preparations, and just being so exhausted that it takes extra effort just to log in to write my Appreciation Posts. I know, excuses, excuses… I’m horrible! I could just go out grab random blogs from the blogosphere, however, I would rather put the time and effort into picking blogs I really thought deserved it, so I’m not going to do that.
So, here’s the bit I can do.
The 11 Questions The Things I’ve Made has asked me:
1. What do enjoy most about blogging?
When my ideas/thoughts end up on “paper” the way I want them to.
2. Other than blogging, what is a favorite past time or hobby?
3. What is the best gift you ever received?
4. Diamonds or pearls?
I don’t know… pearls because I dislike diamonds? But I don’t know enough about pearl production… its probably a horrible process on clams or something isn’t it?
5. What time did you get up this morning?
My alarm went off at 7:10am and I didn’t drag my butt out till 7:37am
6. What is your favorite quote?
Right now its the Quote of the Month on my blog: “To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting.” – E. E. Cummings
I am just so amazingly tired of people trying to make me into something I’m not or catching myself trying to be something I’m not.
7. Have you ever been to Disneyland?
8. If you could pick a superhero power, what would it be?
Telekinesis. I’d love to move things with my mind and then I could move myself off the ground and fly!
9. What is your favorite topic to write about?
Oh um… what if I don’t have one at the moment?
10. What is your favorite flower?
Ohh this is hard because all flowers are so pretty! Dahlias and cosmos and gazanias and pansies and daisies and sunflowers and I could go on and on and on
11. What is the last movie you watched?
In the theater: Thor 2. On TV The Help.
I’m going to see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug on Thursday! Weeeeeeeeeee
- The best dreams are the ones I’m flying in.
- I love bugs.
- Zombies are my favourite horror movie monster.
- I like my steak on the rare side.
- When I was 10 I left my stuffed bear by the river while we were on vacation and i forced my parents to go back and get it.
- I daydream about starting an animal shelter in my small town.
- I love watching birds fly.
- Sometimes, I get really sad about the way things ended between myself and my best friend in high school.
- I hate the texture of pears.
- I’m saving for an upright bass.
- The only thing stopping me from playing World of Warcraft again is the fact that I have no time for it.