I did it again! I really have no idea where the time went. It’s been a while… too long really. I’ve been really busy and I haven’t had much time to go online. I’m not going to do a day by day Appreciation Post for the last… 4 weeks(??) that I’ve missed. Here’s just a list of all the things I was thankful for. We’ll just call it #783.
I’ll try to be better with this, really I will, but with Christmas coming, and the course I haven’t even started studying for, I’m not making any promises.
Over the last little while I was thankful for…
- Warm weather for a few days before the arctic air hit
- Not dying on my way home from work in an ice storm
- Getting the door of my car to open
- People with snow blowers
- The heater dad put in my car last year
- 2 weeks without a boss in the office – we have so much fun as a team when we aren’t afraid of being yelled at
- Christmas decorating at work
- Tom coming to visit
- The weather was good for Tom’s drive
- The delicious dinner Tom made
- Steak and Talisker
- Learning we get another week without the boss!
- Surprise visit from my brother
- Watching 4 hours of Walking Dead
- New PVR that has a terabyte hard drive
- Booking a trip to Vegas in February
- Constantine (TV Show) – I’m really enjoying it
- New giant paintbrush makes spreading paint on the giant canvas much easier
- Putting up and decorating the Christmas tree
- The cat seems to have no interest in the Christmas tree
- Window paint
- Welsh accents
What have you guys been thankful for lately?