Hey Everybody! It’s October and that means Halloween is nigh!
I love Halloween!
I can remember Trick or Treating as a child. The thrill of dressing up, going door to door, and collecting candy, all the children running around you, the haunted houses.
But when I say I love Halloween, I don’t mean that it’s this fun little holiday that comes around once a year.
- I really, really love Halloween.
- I have been known to start planning for it in February.
- I have four large totes full of decorations for the yard.
- I’ve taken the 30th and 31st off this year, so I have plenty of time to set up the yard.
- Last year, we had 10 carved pumpkins.
- I don’t give out candy, I give out treat bags with candies, stickers, balloons and pencils – all Halloween themed.
So, I’ve decided that every Friday this month, I will write a Halloween themed post!
I hope the rest of you enjoy this holiday a quarter as much as I do, and that you’ll enjoy reading what I plan to write about!!
See you this Friday, the 3rd, for the first part!
(˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻) (((༼•̫͡•༽)))