Brooke from The Lover List has nominated me a few weeks back for the Liebster Award. Thank you, Brooke! I’m sorry it has taken me so long to post this.
The rules of the Liebstre award are as follows:
- Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you like. Must have 200 followers or less.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them!
The first two were easy enough but, sadly, I can’t complete the next three right now. I haven’t spent a lot of time reading other peoples blog lately; I don’t know of 10 bloggers who have less than 200 followers so I can’t nominate anyone at the moment. I’ve already let this sit for too long, so I thought I’d go ahead and answer the questions. When I have some other blogs to nominate, I’ll come back to this.
My Answers to The Lover List ‘s Questions:
1. Which blog do you read every day? Why?
Every day? None. I don’t really have the time or energy to keep up with one specific blog.
I often check in on Whatever, a blog written by one of my favourite authors, John Scalzi.
I also enjoy John Finnemore immensely. Hes a writer, actor, comedian, genius and writes periodically in his blog, Forget What Did
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Errrr um. Maybe? Could be? I don’t want to rule it out.
3. I’ve worked in the travel industry for 15 years and love to travel. If money was no object, which part of the world would you travel to next?
Either on a trip with my best friend through Europe or to Poland with my family.
4. If you could choose any profession now, what would it be?
Time traveling consulting detective.
Entomologist, Etymologist, Linguist, Biologist, Vet, Writer, Painter.
The first one seems most realistic…
5. A movie is made about your life. Which Hollywood actress would play you?
Errrrrr…ummm… Amanda Tapping! Yeah!
6. Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
I’m happy with myself as I am. c:
7. I have two rescue dogs. Do you have a pet at home?
Two full time cats and one stray I may end up adopting.
8. If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
How many languages do I speak?
9. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature what new animal would you create?
Wolves and eagles??
10. Why did you start blogging?
To appreciate 3 things a day and to try to find a way to learn to love living life no matter what, and to try to share that with others.