I went on a little vacation to Las Vegas with friends this past week and was not able to get WiFi – read: did not want to pay 20 bucks to use WiFi in the States.
So I wrote all my would be posts down in my book and here they are in one batch.
On July 24 I was thankful for…(#58)
- Packing went by faster than I expected
- All loose ends were tied up
- It was a nice day outside
On July 25 I was thankful for…(#59)
- We got a bigger van than expected that we were all able to fit into, a Yukon, which saved money on the extra car
- Chris made breakfast for everyone
- Chris only got a warning instead of a ticket for speeding 15 minutes after crossing the boarder
On July 26 I was thankful for…(#60)
- We made it to Vegas alive!
- I didn’t have to share a room with Robert!
- Finally getting some real sleep
On July 27 I was thankful for…(#61)
- Delicious food
- Jackie walking with me as I hobbled along slowly
- My highest winnings of the day at slots ($3)
On July 28 I was thankful for…(#62)
- Seeing a Cirque Du Soleil show
- Finding shoes I actually like
- Relaxing while others got tattoos
On July 29 I was thankful for…(#63)
- Going to see Hoover Dam
- Going to a great, great Buffet with everyone
- Sleeping most of the rest of the day (I was feeling really ill by then and I could hardly walk, I didn’t think it was fair to slow everyone else down and be grumpy so I slept instead)
On July 30 I was thankful for…(#64)
- Leaving Vegas at a fairly decent time
- Pecan Pancakes
- The kindness and understanding from the others regarding my flare up.
Today I’m thankful for…(#65)
- Robert not killing us with his horrid driving
- Getting back home in one piece
- Already starting to feel better